Quo Bar & Restaurant
The recently refurbished Quo Bar & Restaurant is located next to the Pearly Grey reception area and offers a superb dining experience combined with a cosy, comfortable atmosphere. You have the option of inside or outside seating with a superb poolside view, where you can gaze out across the beautiful blue Atlantic ocean towards neighbouring La Gomera.
When you choose to dine here you will find a full range of delicious meal options for breakfast, lunch or dinner, to suit any preference. As always at Pearly Grey we aim to add a personal touch and we are happy to accommodate any dietary requirement such as gluten free, vegetarian or vegan. Many of our meals can be customised to just as you like it. That is the Pearly Grey way!
- Happy Hour daily 5pm to 6pm
- Live Sport shown in the bar
- Flexible Half Board Options available
- Full A La Carte Menu available every day
- Take Away Available on the full menu
- Nightly Chef Specials
- Also open to the public at all times
Daily Restaurant Hours:
- Breakfast: 8:30am – 12pm
- Lunch: 12pm - 3pm
- Dinner: 6pm -10pm
For any further information or to make a booking:
Phone: 0034 922 743 900 Extension 3608
The Edge Tapas & Chill-out Bar
The Edge Tapas & Chill-out Bar at Pearly Grey Resort offers an unrivalled panoramic view out to the horizon, where the clear blue sky meets the beautiful deep blue Atlantic Ocean. The soothing chill-out music perfectly complements the relaxing sounds of the ocean waves as they roll in and wash over the rocks of the cliff far below. Any stresses from back home will wash away at The Edge and you can completely concentrate on enjoying the perfect holiday at Pearly Grey while you enjoy a delicious drink and a tasty tapas.
While the location and atmosphere is certainly luxurious, don’t worry as the prices are very reasonable. The Edge is also open to members of the public at all times, but shh don’t tell everyone, this is Tenerife’s best kept secret after all!
- Only Premium Brands
- Extensive Cocktail Menu
- Panoramic Ocean Views
- Relax in comfort
- Fresh Fruit Smoothies, Iced Coffees and hot drinks
- Open kitchen so you can see your food being prepared
- Tapas, Fresh Pizzas, Panini's & Much More
- 5 luxury Bali beds available (These are free to use for individuals or couples who spend a minimum of 30 euros between 10am-6pm on food and/or drink)
- Theme Night: Thursday Grill Night - 19:00 - 21:00
- Available for functions such as weddings
10:00 - 18:00
(Closed on Sundays & Mondays)
For any further information or to make a reservation:
Phone: 0034 922 743 900 Extension 1013