PAY YOUR MAINTENANCE NOW
Please be advised that due to the recent fall in the exchange rate between the (€)Euro and (£) Sterling, your Euro payment may be higher than expected when converted to GBP. You will see on your card statement however, that the correct amount of Euros has been taken.
Keep up to date with your Maintenance Payments
Use our online payment form
The Maintenance fees at Pearly Grey Ocean Club go directly towards the upkeep of the resort and include renovation, personnel and administration costs. All 2012 fees have been invoiced in Euros. The following are points we would like all our owners to note regarding the payment of their fees.
- Maintenance Fees should be paid in the month of January.
- Failure to do so will incur late payment penalties.
- These penalties will be levied on 3 separate occasions throughout the year: 1st March 2013 25€, 1st May 2013 50€, 1st July 2013 75€. These fees are per week owned, and are cumulative.
- These penalties, along with the basic Maintenance fees, must be paid in order to prevent repossession of your timeshare weeks.
- There is no financial compensation after repossession of timeshare weeks. Any remaining monies are paid to the club’s “sinking fund”, and used towards resort costs, as above.
- It is your obligation to keep the resort informed of any changes of address or personal details by post, fax or email. Notifying RCI is not sufficient; you must also notify us directly.
Maintenance Fees for 2013
|Type of Apartment||Euros|
|T1 = 1 Bedroom Apt||344|
|T2 = 2 Bedroom Apt||364|
|Special Captain’s Cabin (S-14)||384|
Credit Card :
- Secure Credit/Debit Card Payments for Maintenance fees can be made on this website: please click here to access the payment form
- Pearly Grey Ocean Club accepts payment online via Visa or MasterCard (not Maestro or Amex). The Maintenance Payment Form is kept on a 128 bit secure server, the highest security available to protect your details. Before accessing the form you will be asked to enter into a secure connection.
Please note, all Credit or Debit Card transactions will be deducted in Euros. When paying you will need to confirm your acceptance that the Club will receive payment in Euros at the stated amount and that your card will be charged with this amount, converted where applicable to GBP by the Club’s Bank, based on the GBP/Euro exchange rate at the time of the transaction. Due to volumes of payments received, this may not be the same day that you made the payment.
You will receive an automated email to confirm receipt of your Online Payment, then a further automated email once your payment has been successfully processed.
Please note that the transaction will appear on your Visa/MasterCard statement in the name of the Management Company i.e. Beckpearl Management S.L.
Pearly Grey will not deduct any further surcharges for these transactions.
- You can also print this same form, fill in the required information and fax through on 0034 922 741 407, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
You may pay your Maintenance invoice with a Euro Cheque, obtainable from your Bank, or if you prefer to pay in GB Pounds, the relevant fees are given below. Please note that these fees are applicable for GB Pound Cheque payments ONLY and are NOT applicable to any Credit/Debit Card payments. As explained in the post-AGM 2010 Mailing, all GB Pounds cheques must be received by 31st January 2013. GB Pound cheques received after this date will be returned, and payment will then have to be made with a Visa/MasterCard.
|STUDIO||1 BED APT||2 BED APT||SPECIAL S-14|
- All cheques are to be made payable to PERLA GRIS LTD. Please use UPPERCASE.
- Please state on back of cheque your Reference Number (from your Invoice) /apt /week
- Please note it may take up to 3-5 weeks to process your cheque.
RECEIPTS WILL ONLY BE ISSUED ON REQUEST: YOUR BANK/ CREDIT CARD STATEMENT IS PROOF OF PAYMENT